Thailand 2014: 21 - 02 August
The team have touched down and all systems are go!
We are super excited to be partnering again with our wonderful friends: Ps. Ricky & Lay Hwa at Care Corner Orphanage and Ps. Moses at Steadfast Love Home and Mae La Refugee Camp this summer!
Please support and keep our teams and local partners in prayer as the mission trip unfolds this week. To follow the team and keep up-to-date with their daily activities:
Mon 21 July
- Team to fly and arrive into Bangkok, Thailand.
Tue 22 July
- Members connect from Malaysia and Hong Kong and arrive at Chiang Mai, Thailand
Wed 23 July
- Travel to Mae La (6 hours journey)
- Part of team arrive at Bangkok to catch flights to Mae Sot the following morning
Thu 24 July
- Members arriving at Mae Sot airport; pick up and start medical clinics at Panorkee village and Steadfast Love home.
- Sponsor and work on a project (fish farm and/or poultry farm) for Steadfast Love Home.
Fri 25 July
- Medical clinics, community work and children programme at Mae La refugee camp
Sat 26 July
- 8.30am -12pm: Medical clinics and outreach at Mae Tan villages
- 1pm - 9pm: Distribute food/seeds to the poor and conduct medical clinics
Sun 27 July
- Morning service and depart to Mae Tho village (2 hours journey); medical clinic at Mae Tho village; stay one night at Mae Tho village
Mon 28 July
- Ministry and medical clinics at Mae Tho village
Tue 29 July
- Travel to Care Corner Orphanage, Chiang Mai (3.5 hours) ; evening time with CCO children
Wed 30 July
- Sponsor and work on a project/Community work at CCO, games with children, teach english in Thai schools
Thu 31 July
- Community work and Recreation day: river rafting, elephant riding and visiting market streets
Fri 01 August
- Community projects at CCO; bring CCO children and staff out for buffet dinner; farewell service
Sat 02 August
- End of programme: Catch flights home - HOME TIME!
If you are interested in and would like to find out more information about this mission trip to Thailand or future missions, then please drop us a message below - we'd love to hear from you!